Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is greatly important to us so please get in touch if you have any concerns or queries.
Unfortunately, as Jade Rabbit Design items are handmade to order, we do not accept returns for refund.
However, if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, exchanges on certain items will happily be arranged if notification is made within two weeks of delivery.*
Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and in the original packaging. This means without any signs of wear and tear, including alterations, scratches, blemishes, dents etc.
Exchanges will not be accepted after this two-week period.
* The buyer will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
The following do not qualify for exchange:
• Earrings (due to hygiene issues).
• Any custom orders.
• Personalised pieces (additional engraving, small alterations etc).
• Rings due to incorrect sizing. (See sizing guide for more information)
Although JRD pieces are made with quality and wearability in mind, jewellery is delicate by nature and care should be taken when wearing such items. JRD cannot be held responsible for any jewellery damages that may occur due to miss-use or neglect.
However, damages will be covered up to one month after the delivery of the order if, the item breaks due to a manufacturing fault such as a broken solder join.*
* This does not include the following:
• Broken chains (fine chains are delicate, but can last a lifetime if treated correctly - JRD is not responsible for broken chains).
• Discolouration/ tarnishing (please see our jewellery care page for more info).
• Items that have been bent or misshapen.
• Cracked, chipped or broken stones.
• Great care is taken during the stone setting process, JRD cannot be held responsible for the loss of any stones.